Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wrap It Up

Watches are my second favorite accessory, behind statement necklaces, and I have always wanted a La Mer wrap watch.  They are awesome because they work as both a watch and a bracelet so it is almost as if you are getting a two for one deal.  While researching these watches I came across some wrap watches that are almost identical to the La Mer watches but at a fourth of the price, perfect for all you budget shoppers.  Below is a great neon La Mer watch that would be a great accessory to punch up any drab outfit.  The blue La Mer watch has an awesome gold chain that adds an instant luxe feeling.  Finally the four watches pictures are only around $25 and come in a bunch of different colors.  I love the turquoise one myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment