Thursday, January 26, 2012

Watch Me



I know that I already did a post about wrap watches, but I thought I would go ahead and do a post about plain old watches.  I think that watches are the best accessory, not only are they fashionable but they are useful, although I do still rely on my phone for the time even when wearing a watch.  I have a gold Michael Kors watch that I love.  Similar to mine is the gold Michael Kors watch below.  It is a bit smaller than mine, but still awesome.  Gold watches, paired with tons of bracelets, can really amp up an outfit and make a plain shirt, like a button down, unique and interesting.  I also love this Marc Jacobs watch.  The rose gold paired with the gray leather strap looks amazing together.  I have been wanting a rose gold watch and this one might just be my perfect next purchase.  




No comments:

Post a Comment