Monday, January 23, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Since the weather in Chicago has become so cold it is hard to make myself go outside so I have been spending a lot more time at home.  All this time at home has made me really aware of the items I am lacking, so I did a little research and came up with a couple of items that would be great in any home.  I love the smell of mint and how refreshing it is.  This candle has mint as well as moss notes so it won't be too overpowering, but would give your home a nice crisp feeling.  The glasses below are so unique and would make drinking more interesting, plus the double glass prevents the glass from becoming too hot or cold to the touch.  Finally the candlestick holders.  These are a little pricy, and to be honest I am sure you can find better cheaper ones at a second hand store.  Regardless, candlestick holders would be a great addition to any table or mantle and you could paint them a bright color to add an extra zing.



No comments:

Post a Comment