Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lululemon Love

I am working at the Lululemon Warehouse Sale this weekend in Chicago, and today I spent all day sorting and setting up for the sale.  I got to see all the products that are going to be available, and it is a lot of stuff! I found some favorites that I'm going to have to buy for myself.  Below are just some items that I'm loving and planning on getting.  The Scuba hoodie is really thick and would be prefect to wear around the house, running errands, and out running.  The Wunder Under pants do double duty.  They can obviously be worn as workout pants, but they also work as leggings.  They are thick and lift your butt so they are perfect to wear out with a long top.  Finally the tank top is just so cute and would add some style to any gym workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment