Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sparkle and Shine

Today I was figuring out my New Years Eve plans, which I know is very last minute, and it got me worried about what I was going to wear when the clock strikes twelve.  I am a fan of anything sequined or sparkly for New Years and that is why the sequined jacket is great.  It has tons of sparkle and glam and for a fairly reasonable price. What I was more excited for was the amazing shorts I found while looking for New Years inspiration.  Now these shorts, I admit, are a little strange but they are fantastic.  The color, the fabric, and the fringe all work to make these great party pants.  Wearing these for New Years would be a bold way to enter 2012 but why not make a bold statement to start the year off right! You can find the jacket here and the shorts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment