Saturday, December 31, 2011

Leopard Love

One of my favorite prints of the year was leopard.  It turned into a neutral this year and was a great base for mixing prints.  It made a statement but was easy to wear and went with almost everything.  Below are three great leopard print options.  The skirt is perfect for layering.  The bandeau top is daring but would be really fun to wear for a night out with a high waisted black skirt and a colorful belt.  Finally the shoes.  These are the shoes I have been eyeing for a long time.  They would spice up any outfit and I think come the new year I will just have to get them.



1 comment:

  1. So nice and lovely to see the leopard shades . This shade is really so stunning and preferable like my cropped denim jacket . The shoes are looking really so awesome and wonderful. I love the leopard shaded fashionable accessories.

    ReplyDelete