Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Half Marathon Mania

So I ran the Chicago Marathon in October and I vowed never to run another race again, but the other day I decided it was time to get back into running.  I went outside and ran a nice three miles.  It was so great to run without the pressure of having to train for a race, but it also got me thinking about taking up the challenge of running another race.  I have decided to cut back the milage and only run a half marathon and the race I have chosen is going to be... The San Francisco half marathon in July!  I'm looking for running partners so if anyone is interested let me know!  Also to get me going I want some new workout gear.

I love the Nike Lunar Light shoes I wore during my marathon but they don't make them anymore.  I think these shoes are similar not to mention they are on sale and really cool colors.
To keep the colorful theme going these shorts by Lululemon are so cute.  I love their running shorts because the waist band is much more comfortable than on other workout shorts.  Although they are a bit pricey for workout clothes they are worth it. 

Finally, I don't really care what shirt I run it and I usually just use a free oversized t-shirt, but since it will be summer soon and I might as well get tan while running I'm planning on turning a few of my t-shirts into cool workout tanks via this tutorial.  



No comments:

Post a Comment