Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In Floral Fashion


I can't wait for spring to come and these floral jeans will get me in the spring spirit in a major way.  I love them!  Colored jeans and floral print jeans are very trendy this spring.  Colored jeans can be found pretty easily and are often cheap.  On the other hand, floral jeans are a bit harder to find, and the best ones are designer jeans so they come with a steep price tag (the first two pairs of jeans pictured are around $200).  The last pair of jeans below are cheaper choice but they are not my personal favorite.  I like the boldness of the first two jeans and the bottom pair just doesn't pack quite the punch.  They are only about $25 so if you want to get in on this trend without breaking the bank then these are a perfect choice.  You can find the top pair of jeans here, the ones right below here, and the bottom jeans here.




No comments:

Post a Comment