Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Inspiration


It is so beautiful and sunny here in San Diego, and even though I have so much work to do over the weekend I am going to make it a point to do it outside on my balcony. Also I'm starting back at yoga this weekend, which I am super excited about (and hence the above picture). Hope everyone else's weekend is amazing!


These are the new Nike Free's I got from my mom for Valentines Day. Personally I think moms make the best Valentines! And Finally below is a band and song I can't recommend enough, St. Lucia. I saw them live last weekend when they opened for Ellie Goulding and they were so good that I went home and downloaded their EP and have been playing it ever since. All the songs are good but Before the drive is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment